How is AT&T's coverage, honestly?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro | 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo | 4GB of RAM | 320GB HD | Black 16GB iPhone 3GS |
In Louisville, I get really good 3G coverage throughout the whole city. It might be different in your area. Check the AT&T coverage viewer. Some carriers are better than others in different cities. I would say go with AT&T and stick with the iPhone if you have good coverage in your area.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" 2.7 Ghz Quad Core . MacBook Pro 17" . AppleTV 2 . iPhone 4S . iPad 2 3G . AppleTV 2
I live in Miami & i had a Blackberry Storm with Verizon. Sucked bigtime, i never had coverage. AT&T is much better, at least here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14" 1.42 GHz PowerPC G4 1GB DDR SDRAM/1st Gen 4GB Nano/2nd Gen 8GB Nano
Well At&t bought Unicel and got all of their coverage so i would imagine they should keep buying other phone companies. So I bet At&t will grow alot more in the future.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.