How do I get a detailed Exif like this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M2 16GB Memory Apple M2 Chip, Somona
OKI found Review in iCloud that is working. Want to know how to restore Review when I don't see restore button on iCloud

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Not sure I understand? You found your Preview.app in iCloud or did you see a Preview folder? They are not the same which means that your Preview app could still be missing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not sure I understand? You found your Preview.app in iCloud or did you see a Preview folder? They are not the same which means that your Preview app could still be missing.

Yes its Preview folder so the apps is missing, so I have to wait for update to fix it...right??

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Yes, as I stated above. Download the El Capitan combo update and install it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Chscag , I download OX to be reinstall, Can I reinstall out right or do I have to do Command and Hold R to install, Explain Pls
Thanks
I went ahead to reinstall using recovery and reinstall OX, then it connects me to apple store and download OX again. I just download the link you gave me above. Why is that, I download it to DiskImageMounter . Should recovery look to see it its in my file before direct to apple store??

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You should be able to install the combo update direct without having to use command plus r. Did you try that?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks Chscag for all your efforts, also Slydude. Got the Preview working ok

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.