• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Happy Birthday D3v1L80Y!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Thanks so much everyone. I have had a full day as it was not only my birthday, but today was also my graduation from college.
Now I just have to hope I get this job I am interviewing for on Monday, it would be a great way to cap off this very eventful weekend.

:D

Thanks again, everyone!

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Sounds great DB. Hope you get that job!

Reaction score
Along with everyone else.............Happy (Belated) Birthday

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
i feel like i just arrived at an ending bday party... but happy bday anywayz:p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Hey DB, a little late but Happy Birthday anyway. Wanted to say "good luck" with the job too. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
happy late birthday man! How did the interview go?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Oh, happy belated bday db!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Well, the interview went well and they were very impressed with my portfolio, but it will be at least a week before I know anything. There are still other applicants to interview yet. One thing that is in my favor is that the school I attended is highly regarded where I interviewed today. There are quite a few alumni working there, so I feel that I have a very good chance at getting offered the job.
I also have a few other places to interview at yet, but it would be very nice to get the job where I interviewed today. I will just have to play the waiting game at this point. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
DB, what's your qualification in?

Reaction score
DB, good luck getting that job! Speaking of which, I need a job soon so I can get my iMac!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.