GREAT switcher shirt idea.

V

VictoryRose

Meyvn said:
Actually, I think I may just run this idea by Apple and MoFo to see if they can come up with a fair way to do it without copyright infringement. I doubt they'll take the idea, and I'm not that interested in profit, really, so it'd probably just be better to open up a non-profit online store at Cafepress like I mentioned so the forum users here and at Mozillazine could get them relatively cheaply.

i hope you do...(pulls out credit card in preparation)...

J

jessica

I'm having a friend do up the clippy one that is shaped like an apple and then it says switched on back. Whether or not it is legal I don't care. It's just one shirt and I want it. ;)

Reaction score
from what i have heard as long as u change atleast 20% of what ever is copyrighted then it is legal. this goes for anything even books, music, and so on...

it got me out of getting suspened for "cheating" on a hw assignment that i had worked on with some friends

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
I got a graphic desinger working on some cool logo's to put on a switcher shirt, and we have a local printing company, i'll put up some desings of shirts to let you all vote on them here pretty soon when i get a few mock ups. how many people think they would be intested in buying them? i'd say they prolly be around 16 dollars depending on how many people owuld be intersted, the more i can buy the less there gonna cost us.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
mdavis71 said:
I got a graphic desinger working on some cool logo's to put on a switcher shirt, and we have a local printing company, i'll put up some desings of shirts to let you all vote on them here pretty soon when i get a few mock ups. how many people think they would be intested in buying them? i'd say they prolly be around 16 dollars depending on how many people owuld be intersted, the more i can buy the less there gonna cost us.

I'd be interested for sure (given I like the design ;) )

-Chris

V

VastDeathmaster

"Mom and Dad went to Redmond, WA, and all I got was this lousy Error.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
VastDeathmaster said:
"Mom and Dad went to Redmond, WA, and all I got was this lousy Error.

Hahaha! Nice! Too bad that would be lost on about 99% of the general public. :(

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
hope to have about 3 or 4 by next week for you all to vote on and see what the board likes the best.

V

VictoryRose

mdavis71 said:

i'm in

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
Hey guys post up some ideas of what you think a shirt would look good, what you would like to see on them. we get some ideas up here and then we can get some mockups and vote on what one looks the best.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.