• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Google CEO: Don't like us taking pics of your house? Then Move...

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
This should answer your question. That shows you the coverage so far. I don't know how often that's updated though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
Funny, but there is no street view of this address!

schmidt.jpg

Source: Eric Schmidt's house is worth $3 million

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
Hey anyone know the address of Steve Jobs? Wouldn't mind seeing street view of his pad.
2101 Waverley Street, Palo Alto, CA 94301

And yes, there is a street view!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Wow..... they blur out all the number plates on the cars there!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
Whoa. How did you find that one out? LOL. ;D

He's got a nice house.
It wasn't that hard using Mr. Schmidt's search engine! I found this story from Palo Alto Online -- Clinton stops by Palo Alto for dinner

The president was on hand for a dinner with 14 high-tech CEOs and upper-management types at Apple Computer founder Steve Jobs' house at 2101 Waverley St, a rambling medieval revival house that was built in 1934 and looks like it's straight out of a fairy tale.

But...

I did go to the Santa Clara County property tax office and according to them, there is no such address!

So...

Just because you read it on the Internet does not make it true!

Reaction score
It wasn't that hard using Mr. Schmidt's search engine! I found this story from Palo Alto Online -- Clinton stops by Palo Alto for dinner

But...

I did go to the Santa Clara County property tax office and according to them, there is no such address!

So...

Just because you read it on the Internet does not make it true!

True. But then again, Google Maps *did* find it.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
There is such an address. It's right on Google maps. I found at least 5 other stories how jobs had the house next door knocked down so he could put in gardens. If you look at the view from above that is just what you see next door, gardens.

Hey at least he is not hiding! :D

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2101-Waverley-St-Palo-Alto-CA-94301/19496689_zpid/

Shows the value of the house and all the details. So it's a real address.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
The dead giveaway it's Steves house is in the driveway if you zoom in you can see his Mercedes Benz and notice it doesn't have a license plate. (Something Steve is notorious for doing) and the Toyota Prius does have it's license plate blurred out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.