First 5 things to do with a new Mac laptop

Reaction score
OK, heres the thing. I'm on a white MacBook and have looked in the trackpad options and there is no tap to click option that I can see.

Help anyone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
Macs some with pretty big HD's these days so i just didnt really see the plus side it messing with language packs. You never know what effect removing that will have on word processing programs( like was mentioned) as well as other things.
One of my buddies was showing me nocturnal. While it looks pretty cool the way you can search for files, it doesn't really do much more then finder or the applications folder would do.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
OK, heres the thing. I'm on a white MacBook and have looked in the trackpad options and there is no tap to click option that I can see.
Under "Trackpad Gestures" make sure that "Clicking" is checked.

OP
DarkestRitual
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
vansmith is a good dude. :)

By the way Devilboy, wtfz d00der. No one said you had to agree! *whine whine* j/k. The whole thread is obviously a matter of preference. It's recommendations that I think make the set up pretty tight. If people try them and don't like them, they can always revert their settings. I tried to put adequate warning with monolingual, but yea. I haven't had any problems with it.

OP
DarkestRitual
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
I think that would upset me, the active corners... all too often i drag the cursor to the corner to get it out of my way while viewing something, I could see myself getting expose alllll the time haha. Fn keys ftw!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.