Fastest way to transfer music to iphone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
That's the same link 403 forbibben, permission denied.

OP
M
Reaction score
I have no idea why you're having that problem [sorry] but I am clicking on the same link here in my post above

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
That still needs iTunes installed.

iTunes contains the software required to interface with an 'i' device. There's no getting around having iTunes installed if you want to copy music to your device manually

OP
M
Reaction score
Sorry, I am not understanding why you say it will need itunes as I see no mention of this on that page and this is the heading on that page?

iPhone Transfer Software - Sync iPhone and computer without iTunes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Have a look at the system requirements.

You don't use iTunes yourself but it has to be installed. One of your pre-requistes was not to have iTunes installed at all

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
@mrplow:

The site posted by Mike works just fine for me. I wonder why you can't access it? Perhaps it's because you're posting from the UK? Anyway, this is what they say:

Syncios iPhone Transfer is an ideal iPhone transfer tool to backup iPhone music and video to PC, copy iPhone contents to any desired PC and easily transfer files between iPhone and computer. With this powerful piece of freeware, you can sync iPhone with computer without iTunes at zero cost.

The only caveat here is that there is no mention of whether this software is also for a Mac. It looks like it's Windows only.

OP
M
Reaction score
Oh I see, thanks for pointing that out mrplow, I can have itunes installed on my machine, as long as it doesn't interfere with that software then shouldn't be any issues. I will try it out this weekend, if that works, that will take care of the iphone, I will look for another software for the ipod and ipad and will try this one:

PodTrans Pro Free Download - Download PodTrans Pro For Free

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If that does what you want I see no reason it wouldn't work for all your devices.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.