External speaker recommendation please

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 1TB SSD (2019; OS Ventura 13.5.2), 3 GHz, 8GB; 1TB; Glyph Studio 1TB ext;
I'm looking for an external bluetooth speaker or monitor for my iMac. I'll be using it to play and sing along in real time to a track, recording on a small Zoom Q2n video recorder so as to improve on the sound out of the iMac's speakers. I don't need an Alexa-style talk-to thing, just something that connects to the iMac and delivers a good quality sound and imporvement on the iMac speakers.

Last edited:
OP
davowolf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 1TB SSD (2019; OS Ventura 13.5.2), 3 GHz, 8GB; 1TB; Glyph Studio 1TB ext;
I'm looking for an external bluetooth speaker or monitor for my iMac. I'll be using it to play and sing along in real time to a track, recording on a small Zoom Q2n video recorder so as to improve on the sound out of the iMac's speakers. I don't need an Alexa-style talk-to thing, just something that connects to the iMac and delivers a good quality sound and imporvement on the iMac speakers.
Here's one I found. Any experience ?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00E71EG0I/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.