Downloading Garmin's Earthmate app

Reaction score
On the Garmin site there is a link to the Apple Store to download their Earthmate app. I get there and take the link to ‎Earthmate but don't see anywhere to hit a button to download the app. I am assuming, which is dangerous when you don't know stink, that I download Earthmate to my iMac, then hook up my iPhone and transfer it there. Pls advise as to where I am lost. Thanks. j

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The Garmin Earthmate app is only available for the iPhone and iPad. The app store the link refers to is the iOS app store on your iPhone or iPad not the Mac App Store.

On your iPhone, select the App Store and enter Garmin at the search box and then select Earthmate. It will take you to the app which you can download direct to your iPhone. Note that the Garmin Earthmate has "In app purchases" which likely mean you're going to have to buy certain options.

Let us know how you make out.

OP
J
Reaction score
The Garmin Earthmate app is only available for the iPhone and iPad. The app store the link refers to is the iOS app store on your iPhone or iPad not the Mac App Store.

On your iPhone, select the App Store and enter Garmin at the search box and then select Earthmate. It will take you to the app which you can download direct to your iPhone. Note that the Garmin Earthmate has "In app purchases" which likely mean you're going to have to buy certain options.

Let us know how you make out.
Oh. I knew that.....not. I saw the "for iPhone only" message, but still thought I could download it w/ my Mac and transfer it. I've never logged in anywhere w/ my phone. Learn something every day. I did what you said and have Earthmate on my phone. Thank you.

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Great. Enjoy using it. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.