• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Demand for Apple's next iPhone at an 'unprecedented level'

Reaction score
Demand for Apple's next iPhone at an 'unprecedented level'

A new survey of consumers has found that a record number of people indicated they are "likely" to buy Apple's next iPhone, expected to launch later this year.
mf.gif

Read more

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMAC 3 GHz Intel Core i5, 1TB HD, Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB graphics card, 8 GB DDR4 RAM
If the iPhone 5 gets a bigger screen I'm in completing my conversion into the Apple Eco system.

I'm glad I held off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 15.4, 2.2, 8gb MBP - '11 15.4, 2.0, 8gb MBP, 2x4gb Gen1 Nano, 8gb Gen3 Nano,
If the iPhone 5 gets a bigger screen I'm in completing my conversion into the Apple Eco system.

I'm glad I held off.

Me too, but I'm really ready now...

With this level of demand it might take quite a while to get a device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2021 iMac running Sonoma. 1TB SSD, 16 gigs RAM. iPhone 15 Max Pro, iPad Air
I just wish I knew when. We're still running the 3GS and are anxious to upgrade. So is it wait for the 5 or just go ahead with the 4GS? Such decisions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 15.4, 2.2, 8gb MBP - '11 15.4, 2.0, 8gb MBP, 2x4gb Gen1 Nano, 8gb Gen3 Nano,
I just wish I knew when. We're still running the 3GS and are anxious to upgrade. So is it wait for the 5 or just go ahead with the 4GS? Such decisions.

Way too close to even consider a 4s. I want 4g even though Sprint is just rolling out LTE.

Reaction score
Iphone 4S was 'disappointing' to some...

More evolution than revolution.

The demand for a 'new' phone has been there for some time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2011
I'm really on the brink of giving up on waiting for the new iPhone :( too tired of all the rumours and lack (or non existence) of any confirmation from Apple, but I guess that's to be expected from Apple

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I'm really on the brink of giving up on waiting for the new iPhone :( too tired of all the rumours and lack (or non existence) of any confirmation from Apple, but I guess that's to be expected from Apple

Don't blame Apple for the rumor sites. It's not their fault. Also the 4s is not very old. Why give up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I'm not tired of my 4S at ALL. It's still an awesome phone for what I need it for. The only problem I have with it is that I've been having HORRENDOUS service as of the last 2 months from ATT. If everything works out according to plan, I will be out of this contract, and in with Sprint, just in time for the iPhone5(6).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.