copy notes from iPhone to MacBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2017 running Mojave, iPhone 12, iPad 6th generation
tend to create and keep a lot of info in my notes on iPhone which also appear on iPad and MacBook.
I now want to put all those in a word doc....

is there an option to select all those notes and copy/paste to word.
or would have to copy/paste ea one individually?

recently saw video where one could use iMazing app... found in App Store... but which one to use... one is HEIC converter and other if Profile Editor...
anyone had any experience with either of these.

OR mayb there is another way to do what I want without getting yet another app.

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Here's a suggestion that might work for you:

Instead of using something like iMazing, you could instead employ a clipboard manager app. A clipboard manager app would allow you to copy your notes to the clipboard where you can later paste them to a Word document and arrange them in any order you wish.

I use CopyClip which is free in the Mac App Store:

You will still need to copy the notes one at a time, but instead of overwriting they will be accumulated. Sort of like a history sequence. You can then copy them to the Word document in any order you wish.

There may be other ways to do what you want, but I do know that without some sort of a clipboard manager, it will be very cumbersome to copy those notes and paste them.

OP
lori5060
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2017 running Mojave, iPhone 12, iPad 6th generation
Here's a suggestion that might work for you:

Instead of using something like iMazing, you could instead employ a clipboard manager app. A clipboard manager app would allow you to copy your notes to the clipboard where you can later paste them to a Word document and arrange them in any order you wish.

I use CopyClip which is free in the Mac App Store:

You will still need to copy the notes one at a time, but instead of overwriting they will be accumulated. Sort of like a history sequence. You can then copy them to the Word document in any order you wish.

There may be other ways to do what you want, but I do know that without some sort of a clipboard manager, it will be very cumbersome to copy those notes and paste them.
thnx...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.