Cool trick to freak out your friends...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2 GBs Ram, 250gb My Book, 500gb Lacie,40gb 3rd Gen ipod,60gb ipod video
I do that all the time at the Apple Store. It's funny watching the staff there try to figure out how to set it back.

hahaha I can't believe I never thought about doing that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5ghz Penryn MBP, 4 Gb Ram, 512mb 8600M GT, 250gb HDD & Black 30gb iPod, Black 16gb iPhone 3G
hehe funny prank, gonna do that to guys at work that have macs tomorrow :p

its not that bad to use tho, been using mine colour inverted for teh last 10 minutes or so and i quite like it lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
I do that all the time at the Apple Store. It's funny watching the staff there try to figure out how to set it back.

Hmm some one needs to get out more. ;-)

Reaction score
Inverted colours

Hello

This feature is for people with eyesight problems like myself. I use this feature on Windows, "High Contrast"(Ctrl+Alt+PrintScreen). Only difference is that the Windows version does not invert colours in images and videos. Is there a third party application that lets you do that? Invert text and background only whilst keeping original colours in images and videos without making them look negative? I would happily choose Mac as my primary machine right now if I could get that feature as normal colour scheme really strains my eyes. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 13.3 macbook pro 8GB DDR3 500GB 7200 RPM HD also an Imac G4 that sits and collects dust
I just tried it that is cool does it work on pc's i cant wait to do it at best buy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
kewl...
Thanks for diggin up an old post. :D

Reaction score
what is the purpose of this?
543.jpg

To freak out your friends...

Reaction score
I discovered this trick by accident some time ago... thankfully I had the presence of mind at the time to check the keyboard menu instead of playing around desperately with the keys. I would torment my brother for days with it.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
i always do this at apple stores.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.