Clipboard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017).Processor 1.8GHz intel core i5.Memory 8gb 16000MHZDDR3.Graphics intel HD
Im looking for a simple clipboard method please.

Thanks. David

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
For what? Text? Images? Websites? Word processor (Word, Pages, etc)?

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Hi David

There are loads of them.

Randy B Singer frequently recommends "Clipy".

I've use "Jumpcut"for years & years. It is 64bit now, so works with all Macs. These are free and, as I said, there are plenty more (just look in the App Store).

I think one question you should ask yourself is: "what will I use my Clipboard Manger for?"

Is it just text? Photos? Music files? Do I want to edit a clip/add to a clip? Do I want to store clips in Albums or Folders of their own - one for each category or subject matter? Do you want to sync clips across devices (other Macs and iOS devices)?

These type of questions are relevant because you can part with big money to get some amazing apps.

For me, all I want is text (including numerals ie anything a keyboard can generate).

When you've really decided on your needs, search the App Store; do a Google search for "Best Clipboard Managers for Mac", and go through the best articles and see what each app does.

Other members will give you their favourites and that's great; but what I suggest you want is a manager that does exactly what you need, no fuss, minimal expense and complexity :)

Ian

OP
Tomos
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017).Processor 1.8GHz intel core i5.Memory 8gb 16000MHZDDR3.Graphics intel HD
Many thanks.
pits just for text really.
looked at the Clipy. That looks looks something that will do for what I require.
thanks once again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.