• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Car Pictures that make you Drool!!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
^^ awesome car and pic!! :D (need a drool face)

A friend of mine has an orange one that I drool over every time we go to a car show together.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still in love with the original 65, but the late 60's Cobra Jets are my absolute favorite. Particularly in that dark red color. Someday, when my kids are out of the house and my mortgage is paid off, I will have one (I'd say I've got another good 20 years or so for that to happen!). For now, I content myself with my Honda Accord V6. It's an appliance on wheels - reliable, somewhat fun to drive, and fits two car seats in the back very well :D

Reaction score
Kustoms for life.

2ds019d.jpg

2r5ssg2.jpg

2yvma0p.jpg

jah

Reaction score
when i first saw my first Lotus at a car show in Salt Lake UT back in 2003. Impressed that their hp rating was not the highest but the cars weight was certainly the lowest. they are the best on the canyon roads. i still think they are priced to high for me to put it on the track and even the first gen lotus (not for import to n america) have held their value both in uk and here in the states.
attachment.php

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
MC-12 the only Maserati that I like

DSC_14561.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16 GHz 4GB
Murcelago LP640 in The Dark Knight

I can't find a good pic, but that Lambo in the Dark Knight is one of the best looking cars I've seen in a while.
1296030362_cbf641ec52.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.