Can anyone suggest a great stand for my MacBook Pro 16?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 16 Inch 2019 MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 (19D76)
I would like a great stand for my MacBook Pro 16. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Reaction score
It really depends what you want from a laptop stand. In my case I wanted a stand that would allow me to use my laptop in my lap, while also keeping it cool and not overheating my legs. This stand also works great if you use your laptop occasionally as a desktop...it raises the screen and leaves room for your keyboard underneath.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0741T1MPR/?tag=macforums0e4-20

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I would like a great stand for my MacBook Pro 16. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hi MacLover.... - you've already gotten great advice from Randy - and I'm not sure if you want a lap and/or desktop stand; plus, some stands come w/ plug-in options, such as USB ports or others. We have used stands for my wife's iMac - had an older one w/ ports that she never used - so in late 2019 bought her a new iMac along w/ the stand shown below (from Amazon HERE) - raised her Mac to the proper level, is stylish and transparent, and inexpensive - of course, there are many other choices depending on your specific needs. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 10.41.27 AM.png

Reaction score
... so in late 2019 bought her a new iMac along w/ the stand shown below (from Amazon HERE) - transparent, and inexpensive

Oh wow! That's beautiful and the price is right!

I may get that as a monitor stand!

Thanks Dave!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.