Can anyone help me please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Nah well it sort of happened to me when i bought the right Spec RAM from a normal computer shop, and didnt work, them my mate harryb from the forums here, told me it would be something like Low Density RAM which a widow's PC can handle but the Mac needs higher density RAM ...
In a nutshell

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13", 4th gen Touch
Well, I hope others are learning from your mistakes. I don't know how you could buy a computer from that seller, with a similar item description and feedback rating, and not expect problems. He is obviously just selling them for parts.

What you should do is take it apart, sell the good parts on ebay, throw out the rest, and save up for a working Mac of some kind. I don't think you're ever going to get all the problems figured out. It will probably take specialized equipment.

Reaction score
The memory should work as they are the same. Like I said earlier, it looks like the logic board may be fried.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
What did the seller tell you when you bought this thing on EBay??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.