Can an ipad screen be scratched by finger nails?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Yes I'm serious I don't know who that is. He looks scary. >_>"

HAHA and that is a tamed down image i picked because of the "If its not seen on Disney, then its not seen here" . .. . . Dont google him as you wont sleep . . . .

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
HAHA and that is a tamed down image i picked because of the "If its not seen on Disney, then its not seen here" . .. . . Dont google him as you wont sleep . . . .

Good I won't.

Not knowing who Marilyn Manson is. You probably have no idea who the Kardashians are, or anyone from the show Jersey Shore. Count yourself incredibly lucky, you have avoided a number of blights on the highway of life by not having any brain cells die over these so-called people.

Yep you are right I have no idea who those people are. Like I said I don't watch TV. I hear people talk about them but I'm too lazy to keep up with "pop culture."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Yep you are right I have no idea who those people are. Like I said I don't watch TV. I hear people talk about them but I'm too lazy to keep up with "pop culture."

In this case lazy is a good thing! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I see that picture and the first thing to come to mind is a serious plea for help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
I have never had an issue with mine scratching from my nails or a friends before. I have had my dog run across the screen a few times and it scared me but it never actually scratched the screen before.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.