Bootcamp problems...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Boot from the disc again holding C down, select language, and go to disk utilities again, verify and repair the drive.
What shows up?

OP
A
Reaction score
When i put the disc in, reboot and hold C, nothing happens. It stays at a blue/grey screen. Been like that for a while.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Sounds like something's definitely gone astray.
Try booting while holding shift down, and see if it starts in safe mode

OP
A
Reaction score
I can reboot into safe mode, but still when i try to boot from my disc it stays at the blue screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok, then I would try in safe mode, inserting the disc, go to system preferences>startup disk, and select the install disc once it shows up in there, and click restart, and then go for the erase and install all over again.
Just to be sure, are you using either the install disc/s that came with your Mac, or a full retail version of OS X?

OP
A
Reaction score
It is the disk that came with my Mac Book Pro.

I can hear the disc spinning, but then it stops and stays at the grey screen.
I am getting this screen, minus the logo and spinning thing:
D70_4931-Edit.JPG

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.