Blackberry Users Unite!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, Black, 13.3 inch, glossy screen, super cool
I love Blackberry. I got my first one 4 years ago and haven't looked back since. I currently have a Pearl, which I don't like, because the memory on it sucks. Beware. When the memory gets full, it starts deleting emails and such.

Reaction score
I can't live without my blackberry. I started with a 7100i, then went to a Pearl, then got a Curve 8320. Now I'm just waiting for the Storm to be released, then that'll be the new phone (4 more days!!). And if for some reason I don't like the Storm (highly doubtful), I'll get a Bold instead (love it too, but the I really like the Storm much more)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz
BlackBerry Storm Connection Problems!

Hi, Thanks for starting a Blackberry thread.

I bought a Storm after being assured that it would sync/tether to my MacBook Pro. WRONG!!! PocketMac doesn't work with it and either does trying to connect thru Bluetooth!

Anyone have any luck with these issues???

Patti

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
A friend just got the new Storm.

I've currently got a Samsung but I'm really looking at the new Curve.. yet its only on GSM and I'm on bell =[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook, Intel Core 2 Duo,2.4 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 250 gig HD
James Russo
BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Columbus, NJ
Verizon Wireless

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Blackbook, 4GB memory, 250GB HD
Renato Guevara
Blackberry Storm 9530
Bellflower,Ca
Verizon Wireless

Reaction score
Hello.

Loving my bb curve. I'm a working musician at Enricos (SF,CA) every Friday stop by also a teacher at Cogswell. Question : bout to travel and want to use the curve as the keyboard (type the initial syllabus) then blue tooth it over to the palm TX. Open the file in docs to go and have full word capabilities. Got the two talking np but then how do you send file from curve to palm? Any thoughts...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Well, my Crackberry using friends, as of this past Friday, I no longer use my BlackBerry.

I will never deny how awesome a phone it was, and in the future, should RIM put out a BB with a better camera/media player, I may consider purchasing another.

I would definitely say, other than the lack of a camera, my 8700g was probably the best overall phone I've had thus far.

I've only had my N95 a few days, so I can't call it the best I've ever had yet, but it's definitely getting there rather quickly.

But after surviving a 14 foot drop from a Hi-Lo at my old job with only a small corner ding and a popped out battery, my BlackBerry has definitely proven to be the most DURABLE phone I've ever had.

I will continue to recommend others to the BB if they're looking for a good PDA phone.

Reaction score
Using blackberry with mac

Hi, I am thinking of getting a blackberry bold. However, I read that alot of people seem to have problems syncing with mac .
Has anyone tried to move microsoft word documents or powerpoint presentations from a mac to the blackberry , using the documents to go software?
Would appreciate some advice
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Metal version
I want a blackberry so badly. I just can't decide which one to get. I like the full size keypad of the Curve. Any suggestions for me? I want to access email, access one website I frequent and keep a digital calendar of some sort. Can you tell I don't know much about blackberrys? All I've heard is that they are rated above the iphone.

Reaction score
I want a blackberry so badly. I just can't decide which one to get. I like the full size keypad of the Curve. Any suggestions for me? I want to access email, access one website I frequent and keep a digital calendar of some sort. Can you tell I don't know much about blackberrys? All I've heard is that they are rated above the iphone.

A good place to start is BlackBerryForums

What BB is best for you might be limited to what carrier you have. If you can use any carrier, then your options are much greater.

nZa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP
watup blackberry thread

bold 9000 over here

ex-iphoner

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
BB 9000 Bold ... love this phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook, 2GB RAM, 2.2Ghz, 160GB HD. 160GB Ipod Classic. 16GB iphone 3GS. Red 2G Shuffle.
Had the 8900 for a month now and it's nothing short of brilliant for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" imac dual core 2.4ghz;13" Macbook Pro 2.26ghz Core 2 Duo Unibody
Hey guys hoping someone can help me. i have a blackberry Pearl on Verizon Wireless. Im trying to sync it with my ibook G4 1ghz running 10.4.11. I downloaded Pocketmac, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get it to sync. Does anyone have any ideas? I want to get some feedback before I go ahead and pay for missingsync which seems to be the best option (though you have to pay 40 bucks for it) any help would be appreciated!

~Randy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac pro quad 2.66 / G5 1.8
I have a very tatty 8300. Have had BBs for 5 - 6 years, couldn't imagine not having one. I also have IM+ for Skype installed (Skype messenger funcionality), and Beejive for MSN/Yahoo.

Have to say though, having an Ipod touch as well, an Iphone would probably suit me better. The only reason not to is the utterly stupid way they're sold in the UK. I won't bother to explain, UK users know how it works, nobody else cares. I'll wait till the exclusive contract with 02 runs out, if it ever does.

My brother got the BB storm through his work a few months back, he doesn't rate it at all - definitely looks like a case of wait for v2.0.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook, iPod Video, iPod Nano Chrome 16gig
Hey Guys,
Anyone reckon they can help me out with summat?
All i want is one folder Icon for a folder to contain a facebook app and a twitter app to go on my home screen, atm it is in one of the generic folder icons that came as standard and i wouldn't mind something a bit special/unique to fancy it up a bit!
What I'd like (if possible) is a folder icon with the F from facebook and the T from twitter in it. I don't know if that is even possible but I'd be very greatful!

I'm on an 8900 if that makes any difference?

Cheers

Reaction score
Updated information!

Justin Breau
BB Curve 8330
PIN 30A94E74
Waterloo, ON -------> Home of RIM and the Blackberry :)
Telus Mobility

Reaction score
I have a question i have a 8320 and ever since I hooked up to my mac it syncs fine except in calendar it adds new items for everything and doesn't over write them i have the setting set to over write device. its annoying cause i have multiple items for everyday.

appreciate any info

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.