Black vs. White Macbook?!?!?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
Well with a black Macbook you can take it to work and not stand out too much, I know some would feel the white doesn't exactly look too professional.

Thats my point exactly. With a black you blend in, especially in an Office setting. Who wants that? Let alone, pay extra for it. Now I didn't buy my macbook to draw attention to myself, but why be the same as everyone else unless you have to?(isn't that the reason microsoft has such a huge market share?) Personally I like not fitting in with crowd. I like being the one guy in Boston wearing a Yankees jersey!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
I'd say that, regardless of the colour, if you've chosen OS X you're already thinking differently. Where it counts at least...

OP
J
Reaction score
Thank you all for your opinions...Oh boy its hard to decide. Most likely, i'll end up getting a black macbook...only because not many people have the BLACK macbooks. (They may have black laptops, but not many have black macs) All i see is white and silver macs, kind of want something different. However, i'm a bit skeptical about the fingerprints and all, plus the cords being white on a black macbook. Darn...but i think ill get the black. (What cleaner should i buy to clean the fingerprints?!??) Don't want to buy a cleaner, which will end up destroying my matte laptop. please advise...thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, 80GB Video iPod (Black)
I would love it if they brought out the MacBook in lots of different colours like the iPod Nano. I would get a red or a blue one :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
I wish they had Black MacBooks in stock when I bought mine from my local best buy, but sadly they were the only ones in the city that had MacBooks in stock and they were only white ones.

The Black looks more professional IMO and the White stands out more compared to other laptops.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(W) 2Gb, 2Ghz & Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, Now my Apple glows colours, Red Apple and Green Leaf.
Seeing Macbooks in a vast array of colours would be nice.

I would just love to change my Macbook so I have the Black keys on a white background, or other weird & odd combinations of black/white swapping.

Mmmmm.... Macbook Snow Leopard

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.