Banking software

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What's ironic amongst all this praise for MS Money is that MS discontinued Money.

Another "genius move" (no pun intended) by Steve Ballmer. When is that guy going to retire? :Angry-Tongue:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Another "genius move" (no pun intended) by Steve Ballmer. When is that guy going to retire? :Angry-Tongue:

They can keep him a bit longer...I wont mind:Mischievous:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacsOSX13.6.4;10.13.6;iPhone SE2 17.3.1;SE1 15.8;iPadMini15.8;iPadAir 2 15.8
I'm surprised nobody seems to have mentioned Calc in Open Office. Before switching to an iMac I used Excel devising my own formulae for calculating balances, cleared and uncleared and downloading the latest entries online.

The only drawback with Calc is that it doesn't have an "accounts' format like Excel but, if you need it, you just put the currency right justified in a separate narrow column. However I only need this for my activities as Treasurer of a charity. I know there's all sorts of expensive software that does everything for you but I like to do my own thing and Calc in OO is free!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.