Assist Mac-Forums via Amazon Ad

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Mac-Forums members have expressed a desire to help support Mac-Forums (which is much appreciated)!:)

Here's a really easy way to help out.:) Some of you may have noticed the Amazon ad in the upper right area of the Mac-Forums home page. This is a link to the Amazon home page.

When any Mac-Forums member orders any item from Amazon...as long as this link is clicked first...Mac-Forums receives a small payment from anything ordered. All that needs to be done is click on the Amazon link via Mac-Forums first...then proceed normally with your Amazon order.

Any item ordered from Amazon counts...does not need to be computer/electronics related. Could be a new alternator for your car...laundry detergent...a pair of sox...or a box of Twinkies!;)

All funds received go towards monthly and annual Mac-Forums obligations...and reinvestment back into the site to make it bigger & better. As many of you have noticed...Mac-Forums was recently significantly upgraded to much newer & more modern site software...and well as additional add-on products to add even greater functionality & features.

All support is greatly appreciated...thanks much.:)

Your Mac-Forums Staff

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
I’ve been doing that for a while now. Even though I’m directed to the US site then have to change to the UK site, do you still get the benefit?

Ian

OP
pigoo3

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I’ve been doing that for a while now. Even though I’m directed to the US site then have to change to the UK site, do you still get the benefit?

Hey Ian. This Amazon ad is different than previous Amazon ad's you may have seen on Mac-Forums ( I believe the current Amazon ad has only been in place for around a week).

Regarding US vs. UK site. Not 100% sure...I sure hope so!:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.