• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

apple store hiring -

Reaction score
im currently in the process of my background check with Apple. I filled out the Hireright info last Thursday. So its only been a few days, so i guess i have a long wait ahead of me. i just want to know i got the job and am super excited. the store in which i applied for seems really cool and the area is really nice... i guess we shall see soon enough.

Reaction score
i guess apple must of saw what i posted today.. cause a few min after i posted it.. they called me and formally offered me the postion. so just as fast as i signed up for this site.... i'll say goodbye to it lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
im currently in the process of my background check with Apple. I filled out the Hireright info last Thursday. So its only been a few days, so i guess i have a long wait ahead of me. i just want to know i got the job and am super excited. the store in which i applied for seems really cool and the area is really nice... i guess we shall see soon enough.

i guess apple must of saw what i posted today.. cause a few min after i posted it.. they called me and formally offered me the postion. so just as fast as i signed up for this site.... i'll say goodbye to it lol

Congrats SpeC21 :)
Glad you got it, you must be over the moon!
I'm sure we'll still see you here ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Good Lord! 23k a year? I made nearly twice that much landscaping and running excavating equipment in college. And that was back in the very early 1990's. I have a newly discovered pity for the Apple Store employees.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.