apple id photo

Reaction score
I would like to download my apple id photo to use it somewhere else, I know how to change it in system preferences but the actual photo I cannot find anywhere!! Please help!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Apple ID Photo? I think you're referring to the photo or picture that's associated with your ID on your iPhone and Mac? You can find that photo in your pictures folder:

Macintosh HD/Users/your user name/Pictures/

If you're referring to something else, please post back and explain further.

OP
C
Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply, I am referring to the photo associated with my apple ID however I have gone through Mac HD/users/my name/picture and takes me to i photo library and photo booth library yet both are empty I have a Macbook air it is new and so there aren't any pictures on it- but I took a photo for my apple ID so i'm thinking it must be on here somewhere!?

Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
OK, try this:

Go to your Pictures folder and then right click on your Photo Booth Library. Select "Show Package Contents". Now click on pictures. Your picture should be there that you took with the camera on your Air.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.