• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple fans - Favorite product?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Pink 4GB iPod Mini.

From then on I was in love.. <3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
The one I have the fondest memories of is my old Apple ][+......but currently, I'd have to say my iPad 3G.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod | iPhone
I have to say my first iPod with the touch wheel and buttons with red back light, truly a design classic :D

I'll never forget, that when I bought it the clerk in store asked me if I was going abroad for the next ½ year or something like that since I wanted a Mp3 player large enough for an entire music collection. :D hehe

I guess he had not understood that the time was come when people wanted the freedom of always having all their music with them all the time ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
Pink 4GB iPod Mini.

From then on I was in love.. <3

You're not my wife, are you? lol j/k

She's the only other person I know still using one of those.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
You're not my wife, are you? lol j/k

She's the only other person I know still using one of those.

LoL :D Mine doesn't even turn on anymore but it was what pretty much got me into all things apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mid 2010, 2.4 gHZ processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive.
LoL :D Mine doesn't even turn on anymore but it was what pretty much got me into all things apple.

I had the 1 GB nano! ahha. Still works perfectly..... $150 bucks for 1 GB lol! that was the big thing though.

Reaction score
Favorite product. Can I say my favorite products per se?

Well if not, my first Apple product was an iPod "video" 30GB in black. Sadly the hold switch is worn out :(

OS X and the iPod touch (and iOS) are my other favorites, but the older iPod's though- I liked the OS design over the new one they introduced with the 3rd gen iPod nano (which I also own).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
3rd Generation iPod, most definitely.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, 4GB, 1TB HDD, quad-core
The wireless keyboard and mouse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M+9600M GT
Favorite Apple product I own at the moment is the iPhone 4 purely because its new and the wow factor hasn't worn off yet ;) I'm sure I'll find something new aligned with future new releases / purchases

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Favorite product is OS X ..... without a doubt.

Must say that I like my iPad very much as well, especially as I started to use it as a productivity tool when I am traveling.

Cheers ... McBie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66GHz, 4-GB DDR3, 500-GB HD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
mac pro + LED cinema display. beauty and the beast..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.