• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple Black Friday Sale have been posted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15"
sursuciofla said:
Black Friday is from the red (losses) to the black (profits). Sattirical term for businesses actually which like pointed out by someone earlier is the busiest shopping day of the year, not the most profitable though. That comes around the few days leading up to X-Mas. It is also called Blitz Day because it is a rush out there.

Yesterday this tnuc wouldn't let me onto the Route because it was so packed and she thought I was trying to cut in, however I had just gotten gas and was just trying to get back on the road. I hate Black Friday with a passion and I actually hate the weeks leading up to Christmas because most people become donkey holes. If we get back to what Christmas is supposed to be about I will be so happy. I am sure my middle finger will get plenty of exercise over the next few weeks.

That will teach them the real meaning of Christmas!!! You go!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP (Mid-2015), 2.8 Ghz i7, 16GB DDR3, AMD M370X Gfx, 1 TB SSD
Amen... I saved about $500 on my current setup b/c I bought it right before graduation.

:)

EDIT: This is a reply to an earlier post about student discounts... my apologies for not quoting the original post.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.