• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apology

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
whats with the unit thing?

M

MacHeadCase

I think either RIDE or ToddG got a PM from the OP telling him which infraction it had been.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
Welcome back, Pulse!

Reaction score
It's real nice to have such a helpful person as you back. No hard feelings from anyone, Pulse!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I would just Like to Apologize to the whole Forum I embarrassed the group as a unit, that is no reason to post something as stupid and against the law as I have done and I am very sorry to have caused any bad feelings
Pulse-8

That's a fine parody you've done there Pulse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
to error is human.. welcome back!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
how did i miss that! I painfully lol'd many times. haha wow. good times. i dont know what that guy did or what pulse did. haha :)

You should have been there the night of the discussion. I think everyone involved was near tears with laughter. For some reason there weren't any mods on that night, so the thread just got completely out of control, despite Bones' attempt to close it. Eventually, a mod did come in and kill the monster, but that's still the funniest thread I know of around here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
You should have been there the night of the discussion. I think everyone involved was near tears with laughter. For some reason there weren't any mods on that night, so the thread just got completely out of control, despite Bones' attempt to close it. Eventually, a mod did come in and kill the monster, but that's still the funniest thread I know of around here.

yes, i should have! everyone must have been in quite the mood.

<3 you all dearly

M

MacHeadCase

Kill the monster? But that was our plaything... :eek:neye:

Whaaaaaaaaaaah

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
hey! MHC! idisk is still stuck on my desktop... :(

M

MacHeadCase

Jeez! Is this a trial .Mac account?

If your .Mac membership has expired and you can't remove the iDisk icon from your desktop by dragging it to the Trash, open System Preferences, click .Mac, and delete your member name and password in the .Mac pane.

If that doesn't apply to you, log in your .Mac account at Apple's website and use this form to ask them about it. I once had problems and they're very helpful.

List all your specs (Mac model, RAM, OS version number) and they will get back to you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen

Wow! I can't believe I missed that. I was driving my DH crazy laughing. He kept asking me what I was laughing about. Like I could explain that. He's so out of the loop that when he looked at my screen and saw the avatars, he thought I was on a "second life" site. If you can believe it he works on line all day doing research. (insert googly eyed smiley here).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Welcome back Pulse! It's about time. ^_^

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
Haha welcome back Pulse, and what a return :black: I don't know what you did, but if The Unit has forgiven you than you're alright by me.;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.