Anybody Having Battery Issues?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
I was wandering is anybody having any early batter issues? I know I probably need to condition the battery or something but I fully charged my iPhone 4 yesterday evening before I went to bed, I took it off the charger and as of now my indicator is probably at about 15-20% remaining. I don't think it should be this low considering an increase battery capacity (compared to my 3G) with really light light use (about 15-30 minutes of Internet surfing and 5-10 phone short phone calls). Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Have you checked the running tasks (multi-tasking) by pressing the home button twice? I found i had a whole slew of apps running that I forgot I had even opened.

Reaction score
No battery issues here, in fact, it's sooo much better than my 3GS it's not funny. I'd guess either
A) as mentioned, you had something running in the background
Or
B) maybe your phone couldn't get a signal last night and was constantly searching for one? That's always burned my battery faster than anything.

I've done no conditioning to mine.

OP
wcarr3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
Have you checked the running tasks (multi-tasking) by pressing the home button twice? I found i had a whole slew of apps running that I forgot I had even opened.

Check and double checked this one and didn't have any apps running in the background.

Try this app its awesome if you have doubt on battery
Battery Doctor Pro – iPhone App Review

Looks cool, I will this app a whirl.

No battery issues here, in fact, it's sooo much better than my 3GS it's not funny. I'd guess either

B) maybe your phone couldn't get a signal last night and was constantly searching for one? That's always burned my battery faster than anything.

Wasn't getting and "excellent" signal, but is was a good one. Plus I had what looks like a full battery this morning.

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I'll let this thing drain all the way out, recharge it and give it a shot tomorrow.

Another thing, I did charge it on my old 3G charger. The old chargers are compatible with the iPhone 4 right? At any rate, I'll make sure I charge it with the new stuff. :Smirk:

Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.