• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

An accurate Leopard release date

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
My crystal ball says that by Thanksgiving we'll all be very happy. And...we'll be posting our likes and "dis" likes about the new OS.

So there, fwiw! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
I wish they'll release a new MacBook Pro, with more usb ports, and less heat and an even better graphics card.

A price drop would be nice too...

I haven't bothered trying to figure out the date because I probably won't get it until I get my new MBP... which won't be until next year so hey!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20", 2.4ghz, 2GB/320GB
Sah-WEET! Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow for us Canucks, but I don't think I'll we'll be seeing it by then! ;) Unfortunately for me, I don't think I'll qualify for a free upgrade as my 30 day time-limit will be the 12th. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.