Airport card connector type

Reaction score
Ok, so about a year ago I bought a magic mouse to use with my mac laptop and PC desktop (self built). Problem was that for some reason it was really laggy on the PC; I had all my drivers (bluetooth, magic mouse & airport) updated.
So I guessed the problem was interference with WiFi/bluetooth in the 2.4GHz range. I looked online for new cards, and found that Apple uses Broadcom combo cards in many macs, and I thought that I'd get one of those: not only would I have the latest stuff (802.11n, 5GHz, etc) but I would also eliminate any interference & it would be sure to work great with my airport base station. I looked on the web, and found out that the hackintosh guys have done this, using a minipcie to pcie adapter. So I bought a BCM943224PCIEBT and was planning to buy a minipcie to pcie adapter. When the thing arrived, I looked at it and noticed that IT'S NOT A MINIPCIE CARD! OUCH. So now I'm looking for info on the connector it has, is this a standard connector, or an Apple proprietary one? Is there an adapter for this?
Thanks in advance.
P.S: any info on the antennae connectors?

SDC12417.JPG

SDC12422.JPG

Reaction score
Hi
I realize this was ages ago, but I'm in a similar situation. Did you have any luck with yours?
I thought about using the old Apple cable to scavenge the parts and adapt it to a standard pciemini connection)

Do you have any info about the pinout of the card?

Fingers crossed, hope theres a some info out there ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.