Advice on New Apple Hardwarez Needed

Reaction score
I am assisting a Printing company, currently one of their systems is an iMac with 4Gb ram i3 3.2Ghz processor.
A particular print job they have is with a very high resolution graphic and they are using Adbobe Illustrator. They can not work with the single graphic and have to split it, they are running into limit check error, my assumption is that they are running into a Video capability and possibly memory error. In order to get a Mac with the highest possible video abilities in a very high end resolution, above the high standard is what we are talking, what Mac is best for this type of work/rendering?

Thanks In Advance

C

chas_m

That's a whole lot of assumptions you have going on there.

Can you be more specific on the "limit check" error? I'd be more suspicious of the RAM than the video card there ...

But yes, that was the low-end iMac they got, and a higher-end iMac would do the work faster (and probably come with more RAM, or at least be more expandable in the case of the 27-inch model).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.