A shot from the street

OP
Village Idiot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
OK, I now have a serious case of lens envy :eek:

It's great for portraits too. I want to get a 5D which has the full frame sensor and would actually make this lens more useful to me. It would actually have the viewing area of a 70mm lens wide open rather than, 112mm.

Reaction score
Yes, you are so right, selective coloring is very overplayed. Without making the man and child the subject, there is great composition and flow with the photo. I like the low blurr and all the power lines as well. I'm a graphic designer, not a photographer, nice work. I also, saw several other photos of yours in another thread, you have some very nice work.

OP
Village Idiot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Yes, you are so right, selective coloring is very overplayed. Without making the man and child the subject, there is great composition and flow with the photo. I like the low blurr and all the power lines as well. I'm a graphic designer, not a photographer, nice work. I also, saw several other photos of yours in another thread, you have some very nice work.

The one of only two that's ever left my computer:
405138099_d0f132ae72.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Imac Core 2 Duo//MacBook 1.83 Core 2 Duo//G5 Power Mac
Great photo, and very nice lens.

I just purchased a Nikkor 70-200 f2.8, I am hoping with practice, my results will be close to yours.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.6 C2D 4GB 17", MBP 2.33 C2D 3GB 17", MBP 2.33 C2D 2GB 15"
Very nice composition. You have a good eye!

Nice lens! I have the Nikkor equivalent.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.