A personal cloud

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I'm not sure what you mean by 42 compiler. Are you referring to GCC 4.2? Have you tried it?

OP
Yodda_Hunter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (i5)
I'm not sure what you mean by 42 compiler. Are you referring to GCC 4.2? Have you tried it?

that's the problem which am facing "clang: error: -fobjc-arc is not supported on versions of OS X prior to 10.6"

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
What version of OS X are you using? If you're using something prior to 10.6, it's going to be difficult to find modern SDKs that will work with your OS.

OP
Yodda_Hunter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (i5)
What version of OS X are you using? If you're using something prior to 10.6, it's going to be difficult to find modern SDKs that will work with your OS.

10.9 xD look i've found something might to be useful,when i gave my program a Download URL for text file it has read the text file successfully but if i'll work that way i'll face a problem with uploading files,so i though about uploading the text files via URL but the problem is how to get that URL

OP
Yodda_Hunter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (i5)

if it is difficult,what will i do then!

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10.9 xD look i've found something might to be useful,when i gave my program a Download URL for text file it has read the text file successfully but if i'll work that way i'll face a problem with uploading files,so i though about uploading the text files via URL but the problem is how to get that URL
I haven't got a clue. How are you opening a connection to the file? Are you using some sort of protocol or are you simply loading the file over http?

I'm out of solutions other than to once again suggest using something like MySQL (database). This is the best solution and there are many videos and tutorials available for this.

OP
Yodda_Hunter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (i5)
I haven't got a clue. How are you opening a connection to the file? Are you using some sort of protocol or are you simply loading the file over http?

I'm out of solutions other than to once again suggest using something like MySQL (database). This is the best solution and there are many videos and tutorials available for this.

what about iCloud SDK? i believe it supports OS X 10.9 for sure and i won't face many problems but i just fear paying 100$ as am a beginner so such a membership won't be so much useful for me at least this year

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.