• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

A mac christmas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad & iphone 3G
what if its for her parents or something?

haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 MacBook Pro, 10.7.2, 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 MHz memory
Did you put the screensaver on it?

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Did you put the screensaver on it?

I did put the screensaver LMAO... I ut it all back but already registered it lol.. as for it being for someone else umm not in this lifetime lol

I actually went out today and got her a new macbook and an Ipod, I need to bring her into a mac world... shes gonna love it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
I actually went out today and got her a new macbook and an Ipod, I need to bring her into a mac world

Now that is a great Christmas present for your wife! I was concidering getting my wife a new mop and some lemon scented Pledge. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Now that is a great Christmas present for your wife! I was concidering getting my wife a new mop and some lemon scented Pledge. ;D

Roflcopter no cute little dress to go with that oppression? :)

Reaction score
Hope that ur wife didnt see what the screensaver was,
otherwise. she may know you opened it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini - 2.26 Ghz C2D - 2 GB RAM - 160 GB HDD
I would go ahead and customize it (perhaps with a screen saver saying "Thank you Honey") then put it back until Christmas. :)

I agree with everyone this is an AWESOME idea.

While it does show that you found it, it also shows something even more important to her. That you considered her feelings and still put it back despite the temptation!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.