A good free keylogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hallo
Does anyone ever tried Perfect Keylogger for Mac 1.78 ?
Does it reads emails password ?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
With all due respect for everyone, the best course of action is prevention, not monitoring and remediation ( when it goes wrong )

Just needed to get that of my chest.

Cheers ... McBie

Hey, works for Big Brother. ;D

C

chas_m

Usually it takes a series of really good posts for someone to command my respect, but PerryLynch managed it in one.

Second thing: I'm not a parent, so maybe I know nothing about this, buuuuutttt ... I have to say that I'm in agreement that a keylogger is not the right tool here (at least based on what the OP has told us).

Prevention (either via personal communication, Net Nanny type things or Parental Controls) seems to me to be the right way to go. Speaking only as someone who remembers my youth VERY clearly, "gotcha" programs and the subsequent punishments did NOT go over well with me, and were not only ineffective but actually ENCOURAGED further deterioration of the relationship. That's my non-expert 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.