• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

A bit of fun... What do you do with your Apple stickers?

Reaction score
My old iPod touch case has one on the back, but for the most part, I don't really use them. They're MINE I tell you, MINE!!!! I don't want the world to know I have stickers!!!! :D

If I had a car, I'd put one there, but that's it. No where else. If I sold the car, I'd still have more stickers considering I'll probably keep buying more products…like another iPod in a couple years, another Mac in about four or more years (maybe two), maybe an iPhone in the near future and maybe an iPad in the near future. As for that Saturn covered in stickers…um...:Angry-Tongue:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I have put one on each of my Tea, Coffee, Sugar and Flour kitchen canisters. . . . .

Problem with this is, as i dont always turn the kitchen light on when i make a coffee/tea at night i have once or twice added flour to the particular cuppa im making at the time ....

JUst needed to start again with the light on ;)

OP
Kevriano
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
I have put one on each of my Tea, Coffee, Sugar and Flour kitchen canisters. . . . .

Problem with this is, as i dont always turn the kitchen light on when i make a coffee/tea at night i have once or twice added flour to the particular cuppa im making at the time ....

JUst needed to start again with the light on ;)

Classic!

This has been interesting so far as it goes. Lot's of sticker hoarders!
Loved the car, but just a little mental. Like some of the other uses though, very good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
I put my 2 stickers on my dads PC. After looking at the Apple logos for quite some time, he decided to get a Mac Book Pro! Success.

Reaction score
I usually use them to cover the Dell, Lenovo and IBM logos on systems at work. It's made for some humorous conversations.

I put one on my hp laptop which I got a mere month before switching to mac. I've even had people ask me, "Why does your macbook have a glowing HP logo?" Can't wait to get a mac laptop (either air or pro) before I graduate!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I put one on my hp laptop which I got a mere month before switching to mac. I've even had people ask me, "Why does your macbook have a glowing HP logo?" Can't wait to get a mac laptop (either air or pro) before I graduate!

...so you can put a Windows sticker on it, I presume. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook White, 21.5" iMac, iPhone 3GS 16GB Black, 32Gb iPad, Apple TV 2nd gen
I use one to cover up a very small dent on the back of my car ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
I don't have 1 apple sticker... :( Probably because I haven't bought a new Apple product yet...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
I put my 2 stickers on my dads PC. After looking at the Apple logos for quite some time, he decided to get a Mac Book Pro! Success.

Ha! That's the power of peer pressure right there...

I have one on the back window of my car... I don't think I'd bother putting it on the next car I have though.

Reaction score
Apple Sticker - Where?

I have two shiny stickers. Thinking of one in the window of my silver Honda Pilot. What widow and what side?
Where do you all stick your apple?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I'd photoshop it. Take a pic of your car and the different areas you think you would stick it and do it on your computer.

Then when you are ready you can do it on the real thing.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
Nowhere! They look so cheesy on everything they are applied to.

Reaction score
CR - Good idea.
Rob, I think the lady on the back your scooter should get one just above her waistband.
:)

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
CR - Good idea.
Rob, I think the lady on the back your scooter should get one just above her waistband.
:)

Pretty sure she hasn't seen an apple in some time... :p

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
If you have multiple external hard drives grouped together you can always slap the sticker on the ones used for the Mac if you are in a multiple OS family and they look good on the solid black WD's.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
stickers

Hi

This one is always a no brainer for me when I get a new product, I place one sticker, on each of my bare buttocks.

Kind regards

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I saw a video where a guy put one on a Nvidia GTX 590. it looked shocking.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hi

This one is always a no brainer for me when I get a new product, I place one sticker, on each of my bare buttocks.

Kind regards

pictures or it didnt happen.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.