250MB of data for iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4 GHz, 4gb | 16gb white iPhone 3Gs | MacBook 2.1GHz, 1gb | 40gb AppleTV |
Well you could read up or someone could be nice and directly answer you.

"to purchase 250mb more" is pay as you go. Like a pre-paid plan for your phone. But instead it's a pre-paid 3G data plan for your ipad. And you just get more data when you need it in increments/multiples of 250MB a time

The question is, how long does your 250mb last for? Does it expire every 30 days? or last until you use it all?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Regarding access to AT&T hotspots: remember that you only get that on you 3g devices: iPhone and ipad. You can't use it on your mbp or other laptop for free.

Reaction score
Regarding access to AT&T hotspots: remember that you only get that on you 3g devices: iPhone and ipad. You can't use it on your mbp or other laptop for free.

That makes sense but I feel like an idiot because I have had my iPhone for a year and a half and I didn't know that lol!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The question is, how long does your 250mb last for? Does it expire every 30 days? or last until you use it all?

It's a monthly fee, so it's very likely that it will expire at the end of the 30 days.

Oh right, forgot about that. I have AT&T DSL, so I also get access to Wi-Fi hotspots, but I can do so with any device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (late 2009) with Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.2
The 250MB one would not fly with me. I use more than 2GB a day just using internet at home. I would need to get the Unlimited one. However, Im not going to get one immediately, so it doesn't really matter what I say.

C

chas_m

AT&T's "unlimited" 3G would last you 2.5 days at that rate. It's actually capped at 5GB, which is far more than most normal people would use in a month on a 3G device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The 250MB one would not fly with me. I use more than 2GB a day just using internet at home. I would need to get the Unlimited one. However, Im not going to get one immediately, so it doesn't really matter what I say.

If you're at home then just use your Wi-Fi :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (late 2009) with Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.2
I know however, I have even used that much data on a mobile tablet once.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.