1.1.1 finally here: article link

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
After the update my speakerphone is still low weird... is there a setting I need to adjust?

Thanks

OP
XJ-linux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
My speakerphone didn't get any louder until I made a call to myself (home phone answering machine) and selected speakerphone. I then used the external +/- buttons and the volume ----------'s went from dead center position and moved upward and I pressed the external + button. Same was true with my ear speaker volume.
Dave

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My speakerphone didn't get any louder until I made a call to myself (home phone answering machine) and selected speakerphone. I then used the external +/- buttons and the volume ----------'s went from dead center position and moved upward and I pressed the external + button. Same was true with my ear speaker volume.
Dave

awesome I will try that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I tried it, when i called myself and hit speaker the volume was already at full... hmmm didnt seem to help any very weird... I hope the update worked... i mean I have the Itunes icon on my phone so im sure it updated..

OP
XJ-linux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Bummer man. At least our phones didn't break. I'd hate to be starting my weekend with a torched phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 17" intel core duo, 512mb,160gb, super-drive
when i found out about the new update i plugged my phone into my imac, but when i tunes opened it told me that update 1.0.2 was the most current update..does anyone know how i can get the 1.1.1 update on my phone so i could have itunes on it??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
when i found out about the new update i plugged my phone into my imac, but when i tunes opened it told me that update 1.0.2 was the most current update..does anyone know how i can get the 1.1.1 update on my phone so i could have itunes on it??
Are you up-to-date with iTunes and OS X?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz

Mine said the same thing, just click the button "Check for updates" next to where it says that. It will then say a new update is available, etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.