Photo of the Month: September 2005 (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
just want to throw in my two cents, art is interpretted in many different ways by many different people, and i know there are many disputes between people but i think you should just shut up about it! arts different to everyone if you don't like a picture don't look at it thats the grea thing about art you can choose, i personally like whatthecrap's photos

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I think everyone here needs to calm down. This thread is for posting photos. If you want to debate what is art and what is or is not good photography, create a new thread.

This one is for sharing your work.

T

Tel

I still do a fair bit of abstract art with photoshop and have tried it with my camera. I got some pretty good results but I lost interest in it pretty quickly. Anyone can lower shutter speeds and shake their camera, taking a really decent shot takes a lot more effort and is a lot more rewarding.

Heres a couple of examples anyway, only slightly tweaked in photoshop:

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
This thread is locked. It will be replaced with one that meets the point of the thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.