Your iBook Set up Pics!

J

Joeytpg

Hi guys, i know there's a part of the site specially for this, but hey, THIS is the iBook forum so, here's where i'll write it :D hehe......

i'd like to see your ibook set up ......the way you have your ibook at home, the desk where's at, the things you have with it (external mouse, key board, bigger Screen etc..)

post your pics here lets see the Home set ups! :D

OP
W

WilliS

*edit* webserver is currently down.. :( stupid penn state *edit*

setup.jpg

ibook600 on the side of my desk... i used to have it there for AIM when i was gaming on my pc and stuff...lately its been holding papers because i have too much to do and no time to play. hopefully next year at college ill be innovative enough to bring it to class with me and type out my notes or something.

it used to be the computer i used most..but since my g5, its sorta been pushed to the side :(... but i think im gonna get the power adapter for the car...then ill get much more use out of it :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
Hey, is that the stickers that come with Macs? I haven't thought of a use for them, and my iBooks the 1.2Ghz model :D

IMAG0016.JPG

OP
W

WilliS

yep, they come with 2 stickers with each ibook... i have a stack of those stickers about 300 high :p...i worked for my school all summer....we got hundreds of ibooks, and they had no use for the stickers..so i kept them..just waiting to find a pc user so bold to say apple is gabage...and BOOM they will have their car transformed into the MacMobile!

heh anyway

i found a new use for my ibook...

notice that shiny new G5 on my desk?...well the video card just died on it, and its finals week, and i have 5 essays to write.... THANK GOD FOR MY IBOOK!!!!!!!!! it has saved the day again!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
If you do that don't forget to take photos ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Oh yeah! we gotta see that!! :) :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.