• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

WTB white MacBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 White MacBook 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, Snow Leopard V10.6.1; iPad 16g WiFi
Hi. I'm looking for a used, but in good condition, white MacBook for my daughter. I am looking for anything from early '06 and up with Tiger/Leopard, preferably at least 1gb ram and at least a 60/80gb HD, Combo drive is ok but Superdrive is even better. PayPal is ready for immediate payment. Let's see what you have. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MBP 2.26, 2008 MB Aluminum 2.4
I have one for sale it's a late 2007 early 08 model. Please feel free to contact me. I will be listing it in here in a few mins

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 White MacBook 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, Snow Leopard V10.6.1; iPad 16g WiFi
I have one for sale it's a late 2007 early 08 model. Please feel free to contact me. I will be listing it in here in a few mins
That looks good and it seems to be a fair price. It is a tad out of the price range I was looking for though. If I can pull it off I will let you know. Thanks for the response.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

PM sent

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
.....still looking.

Reaction score
Have a 2007 white 2.2 core 2 duo MB great condition. Just bought a brand new battery this week. Upgraded ram to 4gb kingston.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok, how about a PowerBook G4 in good shape with Leopard?

Reaction score
I Have White 13.3' Macbook Early 2008 Edition.

New Hard Drive So No Personal Data
Comes With 2 Batteries
Comes With AC Charger
Installation Disk
3000+ Itunes Library
Complete Microsoft Office
Great Condition Small 1cm Crack On Keyboard Casing.
Plus Many Extras.

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook
Model Identifier: MacBook4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.1 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 1 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MB41.00C1.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.31f0
Serial Number (system): W8816BB10P0
Hardware UUID: 4D33E172-7C50-570C-843E-13EDE4EBA5B2
Sudden Motion Sensor:
State: Enabled

Any Questions Please Email Or Call/Text. 859-319-2680 Or PM ME
Email address [email protected]
Photos Are Available On Request

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.