• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Wtb: Pda

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
I am in need of a PDA device. I keep losing my pieces of paper and keep erasing my notes on my hand and continue to forget what each rubber band, ribbon, and string means. I think it's time to invest in one, but everythings too expensive. I've been looking into a Palm Tungsten E, but still unsure if I'm willing to shell out the dough, so if anybody gots one they ain't using, let me know. Thanks.

EY

H

h0tk4rl

I have a T5 that I'm thinking of selling. LMK if you are interested.

OP
EYPUFF
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
how much? i might be interested.

Reaction score
EYPUFF said:
I am in need of a PDA device. I keep losing my pieces of paper and keep erasing my notes on my hand and continue to forget what each rubber band, ribbon, and string means. I think it's time to invest in one, but everythings too expensive. I've been looking into a Palm Tungsten E, but still unsure if I'm willing to shell out the dough, so if anybody gots one they ain't using, let me know. Thanks.

EY

I have one also. Give me your email and I can send you some pictures. Its a Sony PDA I have to get back to you on the model. It's at my work right now.

It's a Sony Clie model #PEG-SJ30/U it in excellent shape. I have all software and the orignal box it came in

Reaction score
Reflow said:
I have one also. Give me your email and I can send you some pictures. Its a Sony PDA I have to get back to you on the model. It's at my work right now.

It's a Sony Clie model #PEG-SJ30/U it in excellent shape. I have all software and the orignal box it came in

Here are the Pictures of the Hand Held.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Reflow/IM000363.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Reflow/IM000362.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Reflow/IM000361.jpg

Let me know what you think

H

h0tk4rl

Some more info on the T5:
http://www.palmone.com/us/products/handhelds/tungsten-t5/tungstent5_ds.pdf

Perfect condition. Still has the plastic on the screen. Used only a short while. I'm switching to the treo 650. This is the first PDA with flash memory that doesn't erase when power is lost. 256MB Memory and syncing was a snap with entourage on my Powerbook and G5. Oh and Bluetooth also. Very cool for wireless syncing and web access via a bluetooth phone.

OP
EYPUFF
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ooo... two very different but very intringuing PDA.

reflow - how much are you asking for and how did the syncing process go? did you have any problems with it?

h0tk4rl - can i get some pictures of your t5? [email protected]

thanks guys..

H

h0tk4rl

EYPUFF said:

reflow - how much are you asking for and how did the syncing process go? did you have any problems with it?

thanks guys..

emailed you pics...

Reaction score
EYPUFF said:

thanks guys..

About 125.00 or best offer. I have all the stuff that came with thr PDA. I think it connects through Microsoft active synic. It is in great condition. I only used it for about a month and then I got a blackberry from my company which I no loger needed the PDA. Not one single problems with is still brand new

OP
EYPUFF
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
reflow sent you message...

OP
EYPUFF
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
reflow.. back at you

h0tk4rl - my apologies, i miscalculated my own tax return, so i won't be able to spend as much as i originally planned. however, i will let you know if someone i know would want it.

thanks guys..

Reaction score
EYPUFF said:
reflow.. back at you

h0tk4rl - my apologies, i miscalculated my own tax return, so i won't be able to spend as much as i originally planned. however, i will let you know if someone i know would want it.

thanks guys..

EYPUFF,
YOU GOT MAIL

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.