• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

WTB: MacBook or MacBook Pro - URGENTLY NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am awaiting my new one. :D.
Hey all,
I need to find a Macbook or a Pro in the next week or I am out of a job and that's not good.
The specs I am after is:
* 2.0+ GHz
* 2GB+ Ram
* 120GB+ HDD
* OSX 10.5
and that's basically it.
The only problem is that I will not have the full amount upfront and my boss refuses to take it out of my pay. So I am going to need to be able to pay for it weekly/fortnightly/monthly.
I now this will sound shifty but I do not care what the price is, if I can get it very soon and pay it in smaller amounts, I will take it.
I can provide references and further details if you are interested.

Jacob.

Reaction score
Are you being serious here? What kind of employer will sack you if you do not buy a certain computer, and then refuse to help you out with the payments ..

I would not want to work for him/her anyways! What are the reasons you will lose your job?

Reaction score
no offense to anyone but i don't think anyone should consider selling a product based on monthly payments even if you live in same city

just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.