• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

WTB: iPhone 4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS
Looking to buy a iPhone 4. Can snag a 16gb for $250 but the seller isn't responding so offer up if you're selling!

Looking to buy 16GB or 32GB, AT&T.

Reaction score
i have tossed around the idea of selling mine. A white 32gb iphone4 now running ios 5..
i couldn't do it for 250. you willing to pay more?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Looking to buy a iPhone 4. Can snag a 16gb for $250 but the seller isn't responding so offer up if you're selling!

Looking to buy 16GB or 32GB, AT&T.

You found an iPhone 4 16gb for $250? Was it in horrible condition?

OP
Tactical Apple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS
You found an iPhone 4 16gb for $250? Was it in horrible condition?
Nope, mint condition. The seller put it up for $175 on a forum. We came to a deal but he said he didn't notice that they were going for 300+ so he said he would sell it to me for $225. Hasen't replied in a while so I'm looking for a backup.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in rMBP 2014 Yosemite
i highly doubt you'll find one on here much below contract fee.. i guess that lowered 100$ with the 4s being released..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MB Air Core i7 256GB, 2011 Mini with 8GB RAM, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, 2TB Time Capsule
There still moving here in Seattle for north of $300. I sold my white 32GB for $500...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
i highly doubt you'll find one on here much below contract fee.. i guess that lowered 100$ with the 4s being released..

The 4s' release has yet to noticeably impact iPhone4 sale prices.

I would look on craigslist. If you can't find a good one there, you'll just have to wait a bit longer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.