YES! I'm waiting for PM update before I get Tiger, so they better do it sooner than later.code777 said:i don't know, i still think the PowerMac G5 has to be updated first before the iMac G5, yes??
iWhat said:I hope nobody is going to pull an April Fool's, because I can't take anymore great rumors that aren't true.
Well, I'm sure the new build will be on USENET or a BitTorrent site by now, but I've sworn of the piracy of my youth (karma and all that :yinyang: ). So could you give us an opinion on how finished this build is? That is within the confines of the NDR and rules of MacForums, could you let us know if it seems like it actually is close to gold now, or if this is just a bit of premature, um, prognosticating.Kokopelli said:Downloading the seed now...
EDIT: Never mind... RTFA
I know that, I wasn't implying that you were pirating. I was just saying I wasn't going to download it since I have no legal means to do so. Sorry if it didn't come out that way. Just wanted your impression on how far along it appears to be.Kokopelli said:I am an ADC member. I do not pirate software, ever.... I will let you know once I have a chance to install. I am going to do a CCC of my primary drive so I can try upgrading a system which means it will have to wait till tonight though.
(The NDA precludes talking specifics on features or performance that are not public knowledge. That much is painfully clear. But general impressions seem to be allowed.)