Wireless DSL on iMac G3?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G3
Hi.

I've bought iMac G3 from year 1998. Is there a way to get him online trough wireless DSL?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP CD 1.83/2ghz/7200 100g + Mini 2ghz C2D 2gb + Mini 1.42ghz G4 + PM 7200/120 + Newton OMP
If you hook up a wireless access point or router to your DSL, yes. There are companies out there that sell usb 802.11 receivers (they're about the size of a thumb drive).

I haven't any experience using these with a Mac however, so you'll have to do a bit of research and find one that is Mac-compatible.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17", Intel Core Duo
There are some that are mac-compatible, but I can't remember the names right now.

Reaction score
I'm running DSL on mine. I have mine connected thru the ethernet hook-up but have also used it wireless using the usb port with a wireless stick. My Hub is a Speedstream and my wireless set-up is Belkin. So your G3 is capable. You have to go thru your network settings to get the G3 to find the connection though.
Good Luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.