windows partition - network driver and internet problems

Reaction score
hello,
I very recently bought my first mac ever after always using PC, a mac book pro. I have partitioned the hardrive and installed windows vista so that i can run some of the programs i already have for PC. However my problem is that i cannot access the internet when on the windows partition. The internet DOES work when im on the mac. I rang westnet -my internet provider- and the people there said that it might be that my network driver is not being recognised or something by windows.
I am not to advanced at using computers, so if you could reply in fairly simple terms that would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Ollie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Aluminum 2.4, 4g mem, 640 gig drive
I am guessing that you installed via bootcamp? After installing vista, did you install the bootcamp drivers that are on your Mac OS install discs? These drivers are specifically designed for all the components in your MBP.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.