windows based files

Reaction score
I have a file called BunkerMaster and I can't figure out how to open it. I have tried CrossOver and winshortcutter to no avail, I really need this program for work. I'm new to mac's, so far I love my mac but I need to be able to open programs with it. Please Help.

DaveL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Welcome to the forums. What type of file is it? You need a Mac equivalent software that can open the file. What software do you use on Windows to open this file?

The other option you can do is install Windows onto your Mac using Boot Camp and then install the Windows software you need. You will need a copy of Windows though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I have a file called BunkerMaster ...

Do you mean an application (program) called BunkerMaster?
Or, a file created by BunkerMaster?

A file named BunkerMaster could be created by dozens if not hundreds of programs (applications).

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I have a file called BunkerMaster and I can't figure out how to open it. I have tried CrossOver and winshortcutter to no avail, I really need this program for work. I'm new to mac's, so far I love my mac but I need to be able to open programs with it. Please Help. DaveL

If it won't run with CrossOver you'll probably either have to install Windows using Boot Camp or use virtual machine software to run Bunker Master. The file you're referring to is the Bunker Master executable = bunkermaster.exe.

VirtualBox from Sun Microsystems is free and very easy to use and setup. I suggest giving that a try in order to run Bunker Master.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
The file you're referring to is the Bunker Master executable = bunkermaster.exe.
Ah! That helps. I did "google" it quickly, but only glanced at the inapplicable top four or five "hits".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.