• Welcome to Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Who wants Google Mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Acording to Gmail i have 50 invitations left, if someone wants an account just let me know

P

PowerbookG417

same here...i got 50 invites a week or soemthing like that...if anyone wants one let me know too

D

Danster

The reason google are giving 50 invites to everyone is because it's gonna release the mail service to the mass very soon me thinks.

P

PowerbookG417

i have 2087.***mb storage and it keeps going, i really dont think they will release it to the mass..i think its a better idea to have to get invites...their not making any money off it so why give it to everyone for them to use it like once a month cause they have 3 other email accounts.

schweb

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
There is already a thread for Gmail invites that's a sticky at the top of this forum. Please use that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.