which hosting site is better in my list?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Can't tell you about any on your list, but...

Have you tried Photobucket.com? Lots of folks here use it and I've seen it recommended by others as well. I've used it for a couple of years with success, but I don't use much space...

Noel

Reaction score
I don't know any of these... But I've reviewed their websites and I'll be honest with you. One of the companies claims they offer "best web hosting"... it is obviously not true. The other one - nixism - looks much better. but I wasn't able to find their physical presence.

The offerings of the third web host, the one with bird's name :) looks reasonable. Many people would say for the last one digital... that they sell very expensive, but I'm in this business so I would say that you should try to find what is behind the price... do they offer something special as a service or customer support... That's it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
HawkHost isn't bad. I've dealt with them in the past. Although they have their ups and downs, I think they'll do for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.